Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting the abstract.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the conference management system .
- During the submission process, select one conference track for your abstract. The track is the general heading under which the abstract will be reviewed and published, if accepted.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit an error free abstract. The organising committee will not be responsible for any mistake or inaccuracy in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract submitted by the author.
- The submitted abstract must contain:
- Title with no more than 12 words.
- Author(s) names, affiliations, and email address.
- The abstract should include a problem statement, objectives, methods, and results/implications, and conclusion (Do not include figure, tables, equation, citations or notes).
- The abstract should provide a summary of an ongoing or completed research in 150 to 250 words
- Keywords (4-6 words) should be provided beneath the abstract to encapsulate the principal topic of the paper.
- All abstracts must be written in English and using Times New Roman font size 9 and single spacing.
Please use Microsoft Word template for the abstract that is available for download here .